The Journal of Popular Romance Studies (JPRS) is seeking one or more social media officers to join our editorial team. This is a volunteer position.
JPRS is a double-blind peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal exploring popular romance fiction and the logics, institutions, and social practices of romantic love in global popular culture.
The role holder would be responsible for:
- Regularly refreshing and updating JPRS’s social media channels (Twitter);
- Working with the JPRS Web Editor, Managing Editor, Special Issues Editor, and Book Reviews Editor to ensure new journal content is shared;
- Maintaining the security of passwords and social media accounts;
- Ensuring the JPRS social media channels reflect and represent the journal’s values and commitments;
Additional optional tasks the role holder could undertake if they wish are:
- Assisting the JPRS Editorial Team in the development of social media strategies and planning;
- Producing quarterly data reports on social media activity and sharing this with the Editorial Team.
Please send applications consisting of a covering letter (max 2 pages) and CV (max 3 pages) to Dr Amy Burge at email@example.com by 31 October 2021.