- Mind, Body, Love: Nora Roberts and the Evolution of Popular Romance StudiesAn Goris
- Charm the Boys, Win the Girls: Power Struggles in Mary Stolz’s Cold War Adolescent Girl Romance NovelsAmanda K. Allen
- Queering the Romantic Heroine: Where Her Power LiesKatherine E. Lynch and Ruth E. Sternglantz and Len Barot
- The Upper-Class Bisexual Top as Romantic Hero: (Pre)dominant in the Social Structure and in the BedroomAnn Herendeen
- “Just Say Yes”: the Romanticisation of Love in Sex and the CityBeatriz Oria
- Love in the Stacks: Popular Romance Collection Development in Academic LibrariesCrystal Goldman
Comments are closed.