- Love in a Cold Climate? Teaching Popular Romance at a Swedish UniversityMaria Nilson and Helene Ehriander
- On Teaching, Not Teaching, and Teaching The SheikEric Murphy Selinger
- 14 Weeks of Love and Labour: Teaching Regency and Desert Romance to Undergraduate StudentsKarin Heiss
- “I’m a Feminist, But…” Popular Romance in the Women’s Literature ClassroomJulie M. Dugger
- Genre, Author, Text, Reader: Teaching Nora Roberts’s SpellboundBeth Driscoll
- The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Popular Romance Studies: What is it, and why does it matter?
by Lisa FletcherLisa Fletcher
- Pedagogy Report: Embedding Popular Romance Studies in Undergraduate English Units: Teaching Georgette Heyer’s SylvesterLisa Fletcher